This policy is intended to provide you with all the information you need for a complete understanding of how your data is processed and used, as well as the other privacy practices of the goodplastic.pt website.
If you have any questions about the data processing process, please contact us via email email@example.com
Your personal data is collected and processed by GoodPlastic, Unip. Ltd., with tax identification number: 513 758 780, with headquarters at Aldeamento Mira Villas Edifício Pátio 1º, 3070-743 Praia de Mira. It is responsible for the processing of personal data in the acceptance of the General Regulation on Data Protection in the goodplastic.pt online store.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of the personal data collected will be carried out within the scope of the commercial relationship with customers and in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
Processed data is provided by the customer through the website our at the headquarters and relates to the following data
- Name, address, city, postal code, e-mail, mobile phone, TIN and postal address for shipping and billing.
Your personal data will be processed, manually and / or automatically, for the following purposes:
- Client Management
- The data collected by GoodPlastic, Unip. Ltd., through its online store goodplastic.pt, are necessary for the execution and execution of the purchase and sale contract and its use is intended for the communication process with customers, namely for the processing of information requests, clarification of order status and any complaints. The provision of the information requested in the purchase process is mandatory, without which it will not be possible to proceed with the above purposes.
- We may, with the customer's consent, process your data to send information about your products, news, campaigns, offers, among others, through any communication channel, namely through the use of postal mail, email or text.
The data subject has the right to withdraw his consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the previously given consent or the further processing of the same data, based on another legal basis, as is the case of the compliance with the contract or legal obligation to which GoodPlastic, Unip. Ltd. is subject.
Consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing may be revoked at any time by contacting GoodPlastic, Unip. Ltd., in firstname.lastname@example.org e +351 231 027 178.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties that provide specific services, such as external entities hired by GoodPlastic, Unip. Ltd., namely companies involved in the process of purchasing and managing collections, storage, marketing, website hosting, bank branches. Any disclosure will be made without going beyond the purpose for which your data was collected and subsequently processed. In addition, your data may be disclosed to third parties for:
- Comply with applicable laws;
- Respond to judicial and government inquiries;
- Comply with valid legal processes;
- Protect the rights and property of GoodPlastic, Unip. Ltm.
It should also be noted that your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without being notified or without your consent, except in the cases provided for above.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The intellectual and industrial property rights of our website and its contents are owned by GoodPlastic, Unip. Ltm. or third party holders, who have duly authorized their inclusion on our website. To GoodPlastic, Unip. Ltm. Reserves the right, at any time, to make changes to these contents, having no obligation to make any prior communication to users.
The products sold on the GoodPlastic website, Unip. Ltd. are in compliance with Portuguese legislation. GoodPlastic, Unip. Ltd. rejects any responsibility in case of violation of the legislation of the country in which the order is delivered. It is the customer's responsibility to check with the local authorities the conditions for importing or using the products they wish to order.
It is forbidden to introduce, store or disseminate through the website, defamatory, obscene, insulting, xenophobic and/or any other content that violate the general principles of law and public order.
Under no circumstances should the customer use false identities. The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the data communicated.
The customer's personal data is extremely important for GoodPlastic, Unip. Ltd., so we intend to use it lawfully and transparently as a way to support the provision of services. As a data subject, the customer can exercise his right of access, rectification, forgetfulness, limitation, opposition and portability, when applicable. You can exercise these rights at any time through the e-mail address email@example.com
NOTICES AND MODIFICATIONS